Please upgrade your browser.
“PLEASE REVIEW THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY”
WHO CAN ATTEND:
- You must be 18 years or older to attend a Jubilee Commencement.
- You need to have a genuine desire to extend a message of hope through Christ Jesus
- If you are an ex-offender you may be able to attend but we will need to get permission from the security warden
- If you have a relative incarcerated at the unit at which the Commencement is being held, you will likely not be allowed to attend a commencement at that unit.
- WHAT TO BRING/NOT TO BRING:
- Do bring a state-issued photo ID, preferably your driver's license. You will not be allowed into the unit without it.
- Do not bring onto the prison property (including the parking lot) any drugs, knives, and tobacco products, weapons of any kind or any other contraband. All vehicles are subject to search. Check your vehicle before you leave home to ensure there is no contraband.
- The following items may not be brought into the prison: cell phones, computers, smart watches, any other device with a cellular or wi-fi connection, money of any sort, paper or books (unless pre-approved), food or beverages, prescription or over-the-counter medication (see next item), weapons of any kind including key-chain sized pocket knives or self-defense items.
- If you are required to carry a medical device or prescription with you at all times, please contact us at the number provided on your follow-up email to make arrangements in advance.
- The only items you should bring into the unit is what you're wearing, the keys to your vehicle, and your photo ID.
- Double check before you enter the prison and lock up any other items in your vehicle.
HOW TO DRESS:
- Dress modestly with comfortable (not form fitting and not revealing) clothing.
- No shorts, T-shirts, sleeveless shirts, or revealing blouses. Men need to wear a collared shirt.
- For females, no dresses/skirts shorter than 3 inches above middle of the knee while standing, no form fitting/yoga pants, and no Capri pants shorter than 3 inches below the knee while standing.
- No jewelry items worn on the facial areas such as earrings/studs in nose, tongue, lips, or eyebrow.
- No logos, emblems, insignias, symbols, statements, or gang “colors” of any kind on your clothes.
- No open-toe shoes for men
- No flip flops or any sandal with top portion consisting only of a strap that divides the toes
- White shirt and white pants may not be worn together
The Jail is located at 904 FM 686, Dayton, TX 77535 (Four miles north of Dayton on FM 686 off Hwy 321 in Liberty County). Click here for a location on Google Maps.
IMPORTANT: Park in the visitors spaces.
AT THE GATE:
- Be at the gate by 2:30 PM. The visitors will enter together. Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend.
- You must be at least 18 years old and have a photo ID to enter, preferably a driver’s license.
- Do not bring your wallet, purse, cash, cell phones or medications inside the unit (lock these in your car). Only bring a photo ID (driver’s license) and your car keys.
- You must abide by the rules and regulations explained to you prior to entering.
- You will go through airport type of security upon entering the prison.
- You will be escorted as a Group during the entire time you are in the unit. Please stay with the group.
- Do not give anything to an inmate or take anything from an inmate.
- Do not deliver a message for an inmate to someone outside of the prison.
- Do not exchange any information (such as your phone number or address).
- At the ceremony there will be inmates in attendance that have all been through a Jubilee weekend. They are Christians celebrating the commitments of new “brothers/sisters in Christ.” Their attendance has been approved by the chaplain and the warden.
- At the end of the ceremony the inmates will be mingling with the new body of Christ, the volunteer team, and the visitors. The Jubilee inside volunteers and the inmates may be exchanging hugs. It is appropriate for the visitors to shake the hands of the inmates but you should not hug them.
- The visitor group will be sitting in a designated section.
This will be an incredible experience and you will be able to see first-hand some of the amazing work God is doing in the lives of these inmates. Please be at the Main Entrance Early, We will be entering the unit together promptly at 3:00 PM
|Powered by NeonCRM|