Please upgrade your browser.
Rudd Unit Jubilee Weekend, Brownfield, Texas
Inside & Outside Team Information
Please donate to the weekend if you can, click here to give (suggested amount to raise and/or donate is $250 per person).
Weekend Leader: Greg Lindsey firstname.lastname@example.org 806.831.8287
Outside Leader: Paige Lindsey email@example.com 806.438.1262
Team Training Information: (Outside team optional but recommended)
- Dates: Jan. 11 and Feb. 8 at 6:00pm
- Location: Brownfield Church of Christ Family Life Center 502 Lubbock Rd, Brownfield, TX 79316
Host Church: “The Colonnade” 205 S. 6th Street, Brownfield, TX, 79316
Dates for the Weekend:
- Jan. 31st, 2019 – Set up at the Host Church and the Unit (Church 12:00pm-7:00pm and for the Inside Unit setup, see leader for gate times for those that can help) we will make the prayer chain, sign bibles, plus Team meeting from 5pm-7pm
- Mar. 1-3, 2019 – Weekend Program (see leader for gate times) Inside team will meet at the unit each morning, Outside meets at the church see outside leader for time
- Mar.3, 2019 – Commencement (3:00pm-5:00pm) Gate time 2:30pm
- Mar. 9, 2019 (Saturday) – 4th Day (see leader for gate times, Inside team only)
Make a prayer video on your phone. Preferably in landscape mode, record a video of family and friends saying “Jubilee (Unit name) #__, we are praying for you!” Email this to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commencement: You do NOT need to sign up for commencement if you are on the Inside Team or Outside Support Team (you will be automatically added to the list) but we encourage you to invite friends and family.
Login to the Volunteer Portal for team downloads, training and more.
Contact Information: If you have any problems during the weekend, you can contact the Jubilee main number at (713) 364-5530 or email email@example.com. A volunteer will be monitoring these throughout the Jubilee weekend.
For the inside team, we encourage you to create an account on our website for access to training, downloads, and donations - however, we understand you are busy. So here are a few videos you can watch to help you if you are going inside for a weekend:
- Leader (Inside, Outside, Music) Training - 24 min
- Jubilee Overview - 9 min
- Family Table Dynamics - 14 min
- How to give a Talk or Homily - 8 min
- Entire Jubilee Program Overview (optional) The video below offers a walk-through of the entire Jubilee Program. If you are new to Jubilee and would like to better understand how your talk, homily, or other assignment fits into the overall structure of the weekend (and you have 30 minutes to spare!), please click on the link below.
- Dance moves (don't laugh, we really do this!) This video is our attempt to show those of you that have never danced to "I'll fly away" or "Pharoah Pharoah" or some of our other dancing activities how to do the moves and enjoy yourself on the weekend! - 2 min
|Powered by NeonCRM|